PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS, CAMPGROUND RULES, & LIABILITY WAIVER AS YOU ARE REQUIRED TO KNOW/ACCEPT THEM TO COMPLETE YOUR BOOKING.
Booking, Refund, & Cancellation Terms:
– Your booking at Squad 101 is confirmed upon submitting your booking request along with your carefully filled-in booking questionnaire and paying the total amount of your booking fees. If for any reason Squad 101 is concerned regarding your wellbeing or ability to be part of the program you booked, you will be contacted via telephone or email, and your booking will be cancelled accordingly, and you will receive a full refund.
– Squad 101 requires a minimum of 7 days notice plus and an admin fee charge of 10% to modify or cancel your booking, otherwise, payments are non-refundable. All refunds are processed using the same method of payment and takes 5 to 7 business days to complete.
– For Weekly-Stay bookings, Check-In time is 01:00 PM, and Check-Out time is 11:00 AM. For Weekend-Stay Bookings, Check-In time is 01:00 PM, and Check-Out time is 08:00 PM. For Dayuse Bookings, Check-In time is 07:00 AM, and Check-Out time is 08:00 PM.
Participation Terms & Campground Rules:
– You are completely aware of the nature of Squad 101 and that it is a disciplined health & wellness camp hotel where there are rules & set times for waking up, exercising, eating & attending workshops.
– Bringing or eating food & beverages from outside the camp is strictly forbidden.
– Due to the nature of Squad 101’s controlled holistic approach, the Camp Manager is entitled to search your luggage & bedroom at any time to make sure you don’t have any food or beverages or unallowed items, moreover, guests are only permitted to leave camp after receiving written approval from the camp manager.
– You are completely aware & agree that Photography\Videography sometimes take place while you are in communal areas at Squad 101, & that the material is used for marketing\advertising purposes for the camp. If you have any objection to that, it must be communicated to us in written form.
– Be Punctual, if one is late the whole class will wait, if you’re on time you’re late, get Ready for your training sessions 5 minutes earlier.
– Squad 101 is your home now, please return your training equipment, weights, & mats after you finish your workout.
– Do not enter the kitchen.
– Mobile phones only allowed during free time.
– Do not bring any kind of jewelry or “4 Digits” Cash Money.
– It’s all in your head, ATTITUDE IS KING, so let’s keep a positive, fun, dynamic, dedicated, supportive, non-competitive, non-judgmental & respectful attitude towards everyone at the camp.
– Eat everything in your plate Remember that “WE DO NO SHARE FOOD TOGETHER”.
– Sleep well & enjoy the journey.
– Keep water bottles Full, & always stay hydrated.
– Please REPORT ANY PAIN OR INJURIES IMMEDIATELY to your coach/instructor, they are here to look after you.
– Always wear clothing suitable for weather & activities.
– Trust the Process, if it’s pushy don’t give up, Fight, get out of your comfort zone, if you think you are too far you won’t succeed, simply focus on the moment, and make it count.
– Any violation of camp rules will oblige Squad 101 staff to take corrective steps aimed at helping you reach your target (i.e.: Doing extra exercise, depriving you of certain meals, not permitting you to participate in certain activities), furthermore, if you insist on keeping an uncooperative attitude and continue to violate camp rules, your accommodation will be terminated & you will be asked to leave the camp immediately, in this case you will not be entitled to any refund, and you will be banned from attending any future Squad 101 program, moreover, your “Veterans Honor Program” loyalty program account will be reset & terminated.
I have enrolled in Squad 101 health & wellness programs & I recognize that my program of choice may involve strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to, muscle strength and endurance training, cardiovascular conditioning and training, obstacle course races, and other various fitness activities. I acknowledge that my enrollment and subsequent participation is purely voluntary and in no way mandated by Squad 101. I affirm that I have filled in the Squad 101 booking questionnaire as accurate as possible & that all information provided by me is true and I am to be held responsible for it. In consideration of my participation in this program, I here, release Squad 101 and its staff and consultants from any liability now or in the future for any conditions that I may obtain. These conditions may include, but are not limited to, Covid-19, heart attacks, muscle strains, muscle pulls, muscle tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, injuries to knees, injuries to back, injuries to foot, or any other illness or soreness that I may incur, including death.